Monday, April 20, 2009

The Climb by Miley Cyrus

Picture Credit : The Climb by Miley Cyrus

I can almost see it.
that dream I'm dreaming, but
there's a voice inside of my head, tellin'
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm takin',
every move I make, feels
lost in no direction,
my faith is shakin'

But I...gotta keep tryin'
gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move

always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side

it's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
the changes I'm taking
sometimes they knock me down, but

no I'm not breaking
I may not know it, but
these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most


Just gotta keep goin',
And I..gotta be strong
just keep pushing on, but
Coz there's always gonna be another mountain


I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there


ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's the climb
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move


always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's the climb

Keep on movin'
keep climbin'
keep faith baby
It's all about, it's all about

the climb
keep the faith, keep your faith....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from my ex-roomate UIA facebook~~

Ex - Roomate 1

"Ain't about how fast I get there. Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side. It's the climb"

Yes, because of the climb, it worth waiting but how further should we climb? Seems like it promises no end. (if you know what i'm talking about).

Ex - Roomate 2

"I guess we should continue the climb. It's never ending! Let's put the sky as our limit, then take a deep breath, and sigh"

Me

we just try as much as we can. climb as far as we can reach and put the rest to God. Along the way, just enjoy life and don't think too much.

P/S: Don't think too much my old friends. As one of my 'sister' in KPLI had said to me. Don't lost hope. pray and pray and pray.


Insya Allah, Tuhan tu Maha Mendengar dan Dia juga Perancang yang sebaik - baiknya. Amin~


No comments: