Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movies 2010 List



If you are one of the movie lovers out there, you can search here for the upcoming movies of 2010. So guys mark your calendar and go rush into the cinema near you.

As for me, these are the list of movies that I want to see.

Ju-on: White Ghost And Black Ghost (Japanese)

Horror
I'm a big fan of horror stories and I have been watching other episode of Ju-on. So, obviously I will not miss this one!

Tooth Fairy (English)

Comedy
The storyline look very interesting and famous 'The Rock' is in it.

Legion (English)

Action

Wolfman (English)

Thriller / Action
I have watch many kind of movie about man-turn-to-wolf. So, just want to add more collection to it.

My Name is Khan (Hindi)

Romance
After Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol had been filmed together in Kuch Kuch Ho Ta Hei, I didn't watch any Hindustan movies. So, I'm looking forward to watch this movie since they both will be together in this movie.

Shutter Island (English)

Thriller / Drama
From the trailer, it shows all the gimmick and heart-pounding clips. Some of the elements that I'm looking forward to see.

Alice In Wonderland (English)

Adventure / Fantasy
First, it's because of Johnny Deep. Second, because of it's CGI.

Percy Jackson And The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (English)

Adventure / Fantasy

The Lovely Bones (English)

Drama / Crime
The movie is based on the best-selling novel by Alice Sebold, which I am currently reading it. It is a nice-sad story. I'm really want to know how the director want to capture the audience feeling.

Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (English)

Action / Adventure

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Adventure / Fantasy
My all-time favourite!

Resident Evil: Afterlife (English)

Action / Thriller

Little Fockers (English)

Comedy

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (English)

Adventure

The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (English)

Adventure / Fantasy

Gulliver's Travels (English)

Comedy

Nanny Mcphee And The Big Bang (English)
Comedy / Family

Happy watching!

No comments: