Monday, April 26, 2010

One Week Break



It has been a while that I didn't update my blog. I was taking a break from blogging. It's because my house-mate's family was staying for one week at our home. So, I don't want to be a rude and selfish 'tuan rumah' by hook up 24/7 with my Internet daily routine. 

So, for the last one week, I cooked for them, entertained them as possible as I can. I make sure that I finished up all my school works at school. So, for the last one week was the busiest and the most tiring week. But, it was worthwhile. 

You want to know why?

Sebab makcik tu berkenan sangat sampaikan nak jodohkan dengan anak lelaki dia. Hehehe! Apa-apa hal pun, I enjoy knowing them all. Feel like my own family =D

2 comments:

enigma said...

wah...makcik rabia masak ape?? ;))

Rabia Sensei said...

hehe..masak biasa2 jer... =) Orang bujanglah katakan.