Monday, October 18, 2010

Tribute to Cashback


 Picture : Cashback

Ben Willis: Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Ben Willis: It take approximately 500 lbs to crush a human skull. But the human emotion is a much more delicate thing. Take Suzy, my first real girl friend. My first real break-up, happening right in front of me. I never thought it was going to be similar to a car crash. I've slammed the breaks, and I'm skidding toward an emotional impact. So, is this all my fault? Me, Ben Willis. It's funny what goes through your mind at a time like this. The two and a half years we spent together. The promises we made. The holidays we took with her parents. The lamp we bought at IKEA together. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Ben Willis
: It was my final year at art college. And in the weeks that followed the break-up, I tried to figure out what went wrong. Why did we break-up? It's funny, but when I think back now, the reasons seem so small. One day she's with me and she's saying I love you, and the next week she's with someone else, probably saying the same thing. So did she really love me? What is love, anyway? And is it really that fleeting? 

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Ex-GF (Suzy) : I never gave you a chance to make me happy.
Ben : Nobody else can do that for you. You can't rely on others to make you happy.

---------------------------------------------------------- 

p/s : Every time I watch a movie, in some way, I will relate myself to that movie. Sometimes, I will try to find a message from that movies. And if I like some of the scenes from the movies, I will play or imagine it repeatedly in my head. And after I watch a good / brilliant movies; it will left me feeling all warm-and-fuzzy

Blame to the gen or female hormones but I really like watching movies! All the time! And guess what? Mr Teddy likes doing the same too. Ngeh..ngeh.. So, I think we will be a perfect partner in crime lor.

No comments: