Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tribute to Letters To Juliet


 Picture credit : Letters To Juliet
Dear Juliet, 

I didn't go to him Juliet. I didn't go to Lorenzo. His eyes were so full of trust. I promised I'd meet him to run away together because my parents don't approve but instead I left him waiting for me below our tree,
waiting and wondering where I was. I'm in verona now. I return to london in the morning and i'm so afraid.
Please Juliet tell me what I should do. My heart is breaking and I have no one else to turn to

Love Claire
________________________



Dearest Claire,

"'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening as words come. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."


"I don't know how your story ended. But I know that if what you felt then was love - true love - then it's never too late. If it was true then it why wouldn't it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that feels like... a love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for... but I'd like to believe if I ever felt it. I'd have the courage to seize it. I hope you had the courage to seize it, Claire. And if you didn't, I hope one day that you will."

Love Juliet

p/s : What if ... ?

No comments: