Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Late For Work Excuses

Picture Credit : Car Trouble

I intend to do this list yesterday morning, but I was busy sleeping. So, here is the list of excuses if you need one.

These are the common excuses for being late to work. Well, it does sound familiar, isn't it?
  • Car trouble
  • Fell asleep late and couldn't wake up
  • Lost car keys
  • Traffic Jam
  • Alarm clock broke
Dare enough to say these to your boss? It can impress your co-workers, though.
  • I felt it was better to sleep at home rather than at the office. 
  •  I drove to the place I'd rather work at by mistake
  • I'm a newlywed. Do you want me to continue?
  • I tried a new way in to work and it took me two hours.
  • I'm not late, you are early.
Find others excuses at keepersoflists in case you need more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha!
this really funny..