Thursday, June 26, 2014

Signs Of A Perfect Baby Sitter

Adam Syahmi is wearing his new baseball cap. Mama nak cari kopiah pula untuk Adam

Adam is now 4 months old. He is going to be 5 months in a few more days. (Yay! Adam dah besar) My husband and I are planning to send him to a nursery or to a baby sitter next month. (Mama worries Adam dekat rumah orang but Mama needs to send you there because Mama nak pergi kerja nanti)

We did find one baby sitter at Seksyen 8 but I want someone who are near to our house. (Saya blur lagi area Bangi, that's why prefer nursery atau pengasuh yang dekat-dekat rumah jer. I think I need 2 or 3 years baru betul-betul paham and ingat jalan/kawasan kut. Saya lemah bab-bab ini. Dahlah lama tak drive. Huhu) 

Finally, we decided to look for a nursery because we don't know anyone here that can look after our baby Adam. Luckily, we found one registered nursery that just across the street. Alhamdulillah. 

So, if you are just like me who are looking for a babysitter, read this cool info graphic first.

No comments: