Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Selamat Hari Malaysia

I know it was yesterday but I think it was not that late to wish everyone 'Selamat Hari Malaysia'. So, 'Selamat Hari Malaysia' everyone! So, on this special day, I would like to share with you one special video clip. 


They are so cute, right? They are Tan Hong Ming & Ummi Khazriena. That was 7 years ago. Now they are 14 years old. Found the article from Kosmo. In case you haven't read about it, you can read it at Kosmo. You can also check out their interview session with Medialah.


Picture Credit : Tan Hong Ming & Ummi Khazriena (14 years old)

Picture Credit : Tan Hong Ming & Ummi Khazriena (7 years old)

I love the video. There are a lot of lessons that we can learn from it.

1 comment:

Rabia Sensei said...

Thanks anonymous! I hope you can handle them well :)